Re: Stupid Microphone Question

Sounds like bs to me...even if there is some mic that costs $15000, I can't
imagine how anal someone would have to be to shell out that much for a
single microphone. Now maybe if the mic doubled as a new car...

> Hey, all:
>
> Someone was telling me about a local studio in Pittsburgh where the
proprietor stated that he uses microphones that cost $15,000 each. What
mikes would cost that much? I've seen German mikes for $4-5K. Is this
person
B.S.'ing?