RE: reaktor/pwrbk combo useable?

I checked out Reaktor a little bit as a possible way to avoid having to buy
a Repeater, and in my short experience with it, I found that it was
seemingly impossible to build a looper much beyond a long delay style of
thing - I couldn't find a way to handle tap tempo, which to me was a
show-stopper - that's not to say it couldn't be done, but I didn't see how
it could be done. Of course Reaktor appears to be very cool for many other
things, but I'm fairly sure that would be very hard pressed to replace your
EDP with it.

Darcy