Re: reaktor/pwrbk combo useable?

I have seen Reaktor patches with tap tempo, so it must be possible, if not
obvious.

If it was Reaktor 2.3 you checked out, you should definitely check 3.0 as
it
contains some important additions.

I'm no Reaktor evangelist, and I think dedicated hardware will always win
on
usability, but the joy of laptop/software is that you can have as much
crazy
stuff as you like without having to carry it, plus with Reaktor you can
change anything. Wish the max delay time was a bit longer? Just edit the
patch. Wish there was a phaser in the left channel feedback loop? Just add
one in.

As ever though, the answer is to play with the demo & see if it gets your
juices flowing.

Also - whoever it was that started this thread might like to consider
MAX/MSP as well.

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk