Re: Crest Audio introduces "world's best looping/experimentalmusic mixer"

looks cool, but is way too big for me - 10 rack spaces! it may be
compact for what it does, but personally i would rather have a mackie
1202 or and even smaller behringer or something. i would not want to
carry this puppy on a place thats for sure.

-jeff

--

Jeff Blanding
jeff@modaldub.net
http://www.modaldub.net/

"Who ever needed a majority? Ten percent plus the police and the
military is all it ever took."
- William S. Burroughs