Re: Tape Op Conference this summer

Pedro Felix wrote:

> snips -
>
> recorded -----Original Message-----
> >http://www.tapeop.com/conference/index.html
>
> >this looks like an excellent conference for all the home recordists
> >on the list, and in the Bay Area this summer...
> >-jb
> >
> sure does, and for anyone who doesn't get this fine periodical It is
> available snail mail for free and is chock full of information for the
> recording type of musician. This month there is a great article on Rupert
> Neve and the ongoing journal type articles of Phil Brown who has worked
>with
> just about everyone. Highly suggested reading and it's free.
>
> best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2001

not to mention the absolutely groovy interview with kevin shields ('my
bloody
valentine') and behind the scenes on rolling stones/muscle shoals
sessions...what an awesome issue!

i hope to be travelling north in time for this conference...it sounds like
great way to spend a few days...

lance g.

ps tape op's free if you subscribe online. otherwise i think it costs a
little
bit.