acousti-q preamp

I've been following the thread here on battery-powered preamps for
acoustic guitar.  I'm looking for a 2-channel preamp/blender, but it
doesn't need to be battery-powered.  A unit that's caught my eye is the
Presonus Acousti-Q, which is billed as a 2-channel tube preamp blender
for acoustic instruments.  I've been able to find very little on it.
Only what's at Harmony Central:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Newp/2001/Acousti-Q.html    It's not even
clear to me that it's commercially available, although music123 lists it
in their catalog.  Has anyone tried one of these?  Any comments on
usuability and sound?  If it makes any difference, I'd be running a
Fishman RareEarth Blender into it, and from there into a Repeater (see,
I got the looping stuff in the back door !!!)

Thanks,
Elby