Central Coast Loop Fest

Dear Loopers,

You may have read my e-mail (or will soon, if you get the digest) to the
booking agent of one of the local bars, which I cc:'d to Looper's
Delight, trying to get him to let us have the CCLF at SLO Brewing
Company.  If such is the case, you may have noticed that at the end of
the message I promised him a demo of the music we will be creating at
the festival.

So at this time I would like to ask everybody who is still interested in
participating to either e-mail me a link to your music on-line, or to
snail-mail me a CD to:

Hans Lindauer
549 Los Osos Valley Rd.
Los Osos, CA 93402

Please be aware that I intend to burn this material to CD, but only to
try to get a [free] venue and/or sponsorships to cover any costs, at
this time.  MP3-quality tunes should suffice for this purpose, as time
is of the essence for this phase of the project.  As the event draws
nearer, I would like to put together a CD-quality disk to distribute to
radio stations and print media to try to get some free press for the
event (and for you).  So if you send me a link to your music, please
also mail me a CD and press packet, if possible.

Matthias Grob has e-mailed me to let me know that he may be in the area
at the time of the event, and if he can make it he has offered to demo
the Echoplex Digital Pro with the new Loop 4 software.  This presents
the idea of a looper's workshop.  It would be nice if others would
volunteer to demonstrate their looper(s) of choice in a non-performance
setting.

I'd like to thank everyone who has shown interest - you may notice that
the participant list has grown since the last time I posted to LD
concerning the festival.  Thanks especially to Rick Walker for planting
the seed of this idea.  Here's everybody so far:

Rick Walker
Miko Biffle
Max Valentino
Rich Atkinson