Re: Re: FIRST LOOPING MEMORIES

I suspect my first idea of looping started (near 1984) with the "freeze"
function of my first effect: a Yamaha Spx 90.
the problem was you had to push all the time a button on the front panel to
make it start.
It was really short (maybe 1").
then a boss digital delay stomp box
then a gsp 2101
then, getting mad to reach it, an EDP !
but, the most important thing was that, 3 years ago,  I realized there was
world making those strange things I was trying to do with my gtr, feeling
them not so "strange".
It was a very important moment and Looper's delight has had the main
responsability on that.

luca

www.unguitar.com