Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Boomerang + Version 2.a3 phrase sampler NEW ****** $350.00 *******NEW NE...

kroll@vrinter.net wrote---
AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE!!!! NEWEST VERSION 2.a3 Brand New boomerang + phrase sampler 4 meg version / 2 loops DEALER full waranty, Manual power supply. 15.00 shipping pay pal accepted. Best looper available easy to use. Email kroll@vrinter.net or call 610-462-3627 9am -9pm est...

"Best looper available easy to use"???

I want to go ahead and open a new can of worms...
I first owned a boomerang, i cant believe that i wanted so bad to get into looping that after two years of getting rid of my boomerang i just dove in and got a pair of EDPs... You would think the boomerang would have completely killed such a thirst in the first place... I feel that the boomerang is an expensive toy and will keep loopers who purchase one at home with looping and never try displaying their talents... My dis-satisfaction came with it clipping exremely, it was all around noisy, and the biggest thing was that it could not be synced to other looping units and / or MIDI... now i would never have said a word until this claim was made: "Best looper available easy to use"??? I'm sure i will irritate several individuals with my attack on the boomerang, but this is the first e-group that i've ever participated in where i look forward to reading EVERY SINGLE post! And i was irritated with such a claim by someone selling a $400 toy -vs- the $2400 worth of gear in my ! rack that smokes the boomerang like a twig! please do not post such false claims to make a sale to unsuspecting looper candidates. the boomerang can be very cool to the right people but the sales pitch was a bunch of........

"Best looper available easy to use"???????????

Oh wait, i guess it is easy to use...

I invite the arguments by anyone, just please don't hate me forever, i tried expressing my opinions with out making false claims like a salesman... so to not be a total jerk, i rewrote the add and took out the BS, this price does sound like a great deal though:)

kroll@vrinter.net wrote---
AFTER CHRISTMAS SALE!!!! NEWEST VERSION 2.a3 Brand New boomerang + phrase sampler 4 meg version / 2 loops DEALER full waranty, Manual power supply. $350.00 + 15.00 shipping pay pal accepted. Email kroll@vrinter.net or call 610-462-3627 9am -9pm est...

Thanks,
Gregory Bruce Campbell
www.kickstartchubby.com