Re: Lawson looping gig fiasco...

Yikes!

Sorry for the confusion, Todd.  In all seriousness, the enthusiasm
really is appreciated; I'm just sorry it went a bit askew.  Well, I'm
sure you left some good energy back here in CA prior to your leaving.
I'll buy you a drink next time we're on the same coast.

I don't know if the "perhaps-not-quite-world-famous" Hollywood Knitting
Factory does live web streams, but it might be worth a check:

http://www.knittingfactory.com/kfla

There's a guy before me at 8:00, I play at 8:30, and Steve hits the
stage at 9:30 (pacific times, every last one).  We're in the Alterknit
Lounge.

T minus eight hours and counting,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com