tap tempo to midi clock ???????

HI
    i am after a device that will allow me to synchronise all the device i have in my setup. i use several rackmount fx :eventide, quadreverb and soon [hopefully] a  fireworx, as all of these respond to midi clock i was wondering if there was a device that would allow me to tap in a tempo and convert it to midi clock so that all the delay times, modulation times etc etc would be synchronised to a global tempo.

does anyone know of such a device ??

David