From: one less than none
Sent: Saturday, 19 January, 2002 11:45 PM
Subject: tap tempo to midi clock ???????

HI
    i am after a device that will allow me to synchronise all the device i
have in my setup. i use
several rackmount fx :eventide, quadreverb and soon [hopefully] a
fireworx, as all of these respond
to midi clock i was wondering if there was a device that would allow me to
tap in a tempo and
convert it to midi clock so that all the delay times, modulation times etc
etc would be synchronised
to a global tempo.

does anyone know of such a device ??

David