Re: Dave Smith's new synth at NAMM

At 11:23 PM -0800 1/20/02, Sean Echevarria wrote:
>What did you think of the AdrenaLinn?

I want one. Although it's impossible to really hear how something
sounds in a NAMM environment, it did seem to have a good sound
quality. The tempo-linked filter effects are great.

I don't know how much I'd use the drum box part of it.  Roger Linn
didn't seem to "get it" that someone would want to use the tempo
effects without the drums, but that's not surprising given his
history and apparent musical tastes.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com