RE: tap tempo to midi clock ???????

It find it is pretty easy and musical to tap the footswitch or front of the
Vortex at different subdivisions (whole note, triplet etc) of the measure,
so I get various effects without having to program different delay times or
change presets. I'm usually trying to get everything as hooked up as
possible, like you, but this is an example of how having a piece 'out of
the
loop' can bring more power to bear, giving you the say on your delay rather
than the midi clock calling the shots...

Still kinda scratching my head about creative ways to use sync possiblities
of the RPTR and EDP in tandem...

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon