RE: tap tempo to midi clock ???????

>  but this is an example of how having a piece 'out of the
>loop' can bring more power to bear, giving you the say on your delay
>rather
>than the midi clock calling the shots...

the device that derives Tap from the LED had the ability to spit out
a fraction of the time between two pulses.  From a 1/32 on up.  It
also would do multiples of the time, so I still could (if the thing
worked :/) have that kind of control.

>Still kinda scratching my head about creative ways to use sync
>possiblities
>of the RPTR and EDP in tandem...

I had my JamMan and Repeater going for a while, and it was just too
much for me.  There comes a time when you have to just forget
possibilities and make some loops!  The worst show I ever did was
when I tried to bring my entire home studio to a party.  I was
overwhelmed with gear wrangling.  So far, the Repeater is plenty for
me.

Mark