RE: tap tempo to midi clock ???????

> Basically, with the Repeater, you've got to Tap to start your loop,
>  then tap again to end it.  It would be great if as soon as the loop
>  started the Vortex was "in time"  I know synch is being thrown around
>  a lot here,  but I know it won't synch.  I just want it to
>  automatically get it's taps from my midi clock source.  I guess it's
>  too much to ask unless you're willing to spend $400 or so.
>
>  Mark

Well the way I would get round this with the JamMan and Vortex was to
place
one footswitch under each foot, then use both feet together.
(don't try this standing though)

If you had an output jack put in you repeater, connected to the tap
switch,
then I reckon this would open up the options.

How are you tapping the time on the Repeater though??

By front panel or MIDI controller?

Andy Butler
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex
Database