Re: recording

Ihave done a lot of analogue audio digitizing with my macs, first
using the built in audio and then with an audiowerk card. i can tell
you that the built in audio (audio in and out) are very very good so
you can use the stock audio path.

you need an application that will record audio from the input jacks.
something like soundedit, logic audio, peak, etc etc.

all you do is from the sound control panel select the audio input as
IN, plug in the sources (your edp) and then hit record in the app and
play on the source. when the audio is done hit stop and you should
have an audio file of the audio you just recorded. so a save as...
and save it as an AIFF and that's it.

plexus