Re: Am I good enough for my looper?

Thanks on that one. Full connection on the concept!
Don't even have a Repeater yet, but been struggling with the same concept
after having had my first nice piano in awhile: okay, I have the thing i
said would free me, now whom is my oppressor?.

The same can apply to a  relationship, okay so here's this great woman(or
whatever the case may be for a person) and now will I stretch myself how
far
toward the ideal that shone like a grail-shaped beacon:):):) for so long?
Or
will I slip into my own self-destructive or limiting patterns?

Self as our own worst enemy: possibly the greatest loop/truckload of
reality
in existence.

Damn, writing this message is becoming an excuse not to go running and
start
my day, better fade the loop.

Glenn

P.S. I'm confident that our only real limitations are self imposed.