Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

one more time kids
-----Original Message-----
From: Marklar <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Saturday, January 26, 2002 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: RE:EDP or REPEATER?

>>snips - in pieces

play, and it restarts my loop.

Mark -
let's try this again. I own both units. The RPTR has a glitch when
recalling
a loop. I find it does not loop seamlessly as does the EDP. I would suggest
that you check out previous posts on LD and the Electrix forum for more
info
on this problem that was not rectified with the new OS. Then again I don't
need to convince you, as you seem happy looping with it now. So I say
coolness unto you, it just didn't work for me with the glitch. But I was
honesty answering the question and stand by my response as does Electrix.
Just check here http://www.electrixpro.com/UBB/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000131.html.

now do your homework before you call me wrong. just kidding there.
best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002