Re: New Yamaha looping/delay device

Wait, I'm a bit in the dark on this one.  The Harmony Central article
wasn't clear to say the least.  Will this thing do time based delays
and modulation based on a midi clock? (note I didn't say "synched")
and WILL it synch it's loop via midi?  One of the things I like the
most about the Electrix Mo-FX is that as soon as it gets clock, it's
"synched."