Re: good processor for weird sounds, etc.?

> Try some digitech stuff... I have a RP5 and it get some of the wierdest
> sounds I've EVER heard.  Also try the TSR-24s... good for delay and
> reverb... plusss 4 independent outs... I like it!

Check out the Digitech 2120; they are old, and consequently can be obtained
relatively cheaply in the used market. You will definitely need real time
controllers to get the most of the box - foot pedals, or a PC1600.  I'm
pretty certain I'll never finish building patches for the thing.