Append to end of loop?

It seems vaguely in my memory that we've discussed this on the list
before...

I was watching Bill Horist play last night (if you haven't heard of him, do
yourself a favor, he's an amazing looping guitarist from Seattle).  He uses
a Jam-man.  He did something that sounded like appending a little extra
something onto the end of a loop.  While I know that he didn't actually do
it, it got me thinking how useful that would be.  I know that there are
ways
that I could hack it with my EDP or Repeater, but it'd be nice to have that
functionality built in somehow.

Is this in Loop4 or the Repeater OS1.5?  Pretty please?

    Kevin
--
Unit Circle Media
http://www.unitcircle.com