Re: biz's signal path was Re: Space Station - long, and complicated.

Woah, that's sure crazy!  It's inspired me to pickup that huge SKB mini gig
rig.  Right now, I'm using 2 SKB racks, and it makes things a big
complicated.
My dream is to have one big box that I can plug my guitar and speakers
into,
plug in a power feed and be done with it.  I used to have a much more
complex
set up, but the last time I played I found it to be way too cumbersome.
It's
not the most flexable setup now, but it's way more useable, and that makes
it
easier for me to be musical.

Here it is, for any who are interested.

Rack #1:

Digitech 2120
Electrix Repeater.

The effects output of the 2120 first hits a Korg AX30 (I love it's pressure
pad!) and then to a SpaceStation, then back.

The effects out of the repeater goes into Rack #2:

Electrix WarpFactory to
Alesis Air FX to
Electrix Mo-FX to
Lexicon Vortex to
Digitech 128 (usually only used for HEAVY reverb for those Cymatic Scan
moments)

This is all fed by the output of my Roland GR-30 which is combining it's
synth
sounds with my straight guitar sound.

I have not found anything that controls the Repeater in the way that I'd
want
it to, so I'm basically using the FS300 footswitch and using the front
controls
for the time being.  It's actually not so bad once you get used to it.  I
find
that controlling the Repeater via hand and screwing with the loops with the
AirFX helps curb my tendency to over play.

Mark Sottilaro