Re: Line 6 Echo Pro

Thanks fellas... I noticed one at a pawnshop for $290 the other day and
had
never heard of it... I did see the button/lens problem though.  I've been
looking for an 'ok' delay sampler with a low to moderate $$$ price
range...
thinking Akai headrush but doesnt seem to have a long enough delay time
for
me...  does anyone recomend perhaps a step up from that... that wont kill
poor college student?

Here is my set up if that will help...
Guitar/mic|->RP-5(stereo)->Mixer(monitor out)->?Delayloop?->Mixer
          |->TSR-24s(2 main outs)->Mixer/2aux of TSR->4amp's or 2pa's
Everything is controlled through the mixer(its an oldie)
(the whole setup depends on situation, this is just an average situation)