Re: Central Coast Loopfest

I didn't realise Mattias would be attending- that's great! I'm looking
forward to meeting you and hearing your music live!

Also- how many attendees are from the L.A. area? In light of this current
gig turning into a marathon I would be interested in setting up an L.A.
LoopFest if there was enough interest- I asked awhile ago and only got 1
response- so let me know guys- spring would be adventagious-  summer would
look appropriate- .

Cliff