Re: doublenecks-slightly ot

Do you mean ready-made bodies?  For those two combinations?!  That will
almost
certainly have to be custom-made.  Or do you just want a really wide piece
of
wood that you can have your way with?

You'll probably have better luck with the necks, but I just checked Stewart
Macdonald and they don't offer either one.  I'd try Warmouth - I've heard
a lot
of good things about them from guys here at Ernie Ball.  Also, is it Moses
that
makes the graphite replacement necks?  I think Status does, too, if you're
into
graphite.

-Hans