Re: Legendary Experimental Guitarist FRED FRITH finally plays SANTA CRUZ!!!!!!

Frith played a amazing show here in Albuquerque late last fall,
not only were we treated to a wonderful improv show that included
lots 'o healthy DL-4 loopage, but I got a chance to fly the LD colors
(black t-shirt) and it facilitated the meeting (and now working with)
another LD list member!

I highly recommend the work of Mr. Frith, its an absolulty "must see"
event!

later,
-jas
http://dimbulb.org