Re: Allen & Heath MixWizard

I use the MixWizard, too.  Bot mine for $600.00 + tax, new.  I think the
store was dumping some equipment for tax reasons.

Had been using Mackie.  Wow, what a difference.  The MixWizard is much more
transparent.  The Mackie 1604's really color the sound.  Some players may
like the mackie sound.  But, if you want something more transparent, try
the MixWizard.  Plus, 6 aux sends isn't such a bad thing and the eq really
works!

Michael