Re: G4 and digi001? (was O.T. Computers)

--- Greg Kucharo <telecaster@mac.com> wrote:
>   Mainly because I wanted to be running under OS X.
> But as Andrew pointed
> out, Logic 5 is still not available even for OS X.

i'm guessing the advantages of OS X is just super fast
processing speed and low latency?  again, when i say
"new to this" i mean really new...the terminology even
falls above my head on most of this stuff, but i'm
trying to educate myself as much as possible to make
the best decission for what i'm hoping to do.

speaking of which, are their any recommended sites or
magazines designed for someone like me trying to catch
up with the technology?  i'm looking for something
that will have a minimal amount of implied previous
knowledge.  i'm not abc any more, but i'm certainly
not at the level of using acronyms all over the place either.