Re: RC-20 Review

>Two RC-20's are my goal also.
>I want to link the remote bank switches together to operate at the same
>time.

I've thought about doing hacks like this, but haven't worked on it yet. I
would really like to have the bank knob on or near the guitar rather than
on
the floor. Since you have the schematics....is that knob a selector switch
or a pot with detent positions? If it is a pot, I think the hacking might
be
a lot easier. Did you get the schematics from Roland?

I've also thought about adding a pedal that would push the two outside
pedals on the RC-20's (the left one's play/record and the right one's stop)
at the same time to facilitate the tunes where I have one background for
the
tune;s head and another for the solos. Since I added the drum samples, this
is less easy to do at all, so I probably will skip that one.

Mark Smart