routing

thanks to everyone who gave me advice. i was able to do a VERY VERY loop
heavy show tonight
using headrush, vortex, and repeater (until it TOTALLY FREAKED OUT ON ME
in mid performance,
this makes twice now). when repeater went wonky, i still had the headrush
and vortex to rely
on, as well as my homemade low-fi looper (circuit-bent from one of those
recording picture
frames) and a cute yamaha sampling keyboard. i'm very happy with how
things went, if only
repeater hadn't flaked! maybe it got dropped harder than i thought, heh.

anyone with a 128 meg sandisk card having trouble with it giving you some
kind of time limit
problem? it's like it somehow ran out of memory from 2 stereo loops that
were maybe 30
seconds each. that can't be, right?

any advice appreciated, as usual! thanks folks. i love being back on this
list.

Jon/skincage