Re: Looper Moving! - scenes, genres, and distinctions

glad all this got brought up.  here's why:

i'm 22, i graduate college (degree: english) in about
2 months and am 99% sure i'll be in california in
january.

now, from everything i've read, i'd love to be NEAR
san francisco but not IN the city.  i've read that
berkeley, oakland, etc. aren't significantly cheaper
(i'll be renting...obviously).

so what about places like petaluma and places that may
be no more than 2 hours away?  i would imagine that
the prices would drop by the time your an hour out.

oh, i use my looping exclusively in a rock band.  just
like having 5 of myself, only we have to take turns.

any and all advice is welcome!

thanks.

-jim