Re: live funk guitar loops

Hi Si,

Welcome to the list! (I've only just joined too)

Check out the Electrix Repeater at http://www.electrixpro.com - it
allows for tap tempo changes, altering the loops without vastly changing
the quality of the sound. You can also sync the rhythm to a live
drummer, but the problem is, is that there is only one audio input - so
it is impossible to shield the drum sound from your own guitar loops.
However, there should be a possibility of finding a cheap unit that will
listen to the bass drum sound, and convert it into a midi BPM... (any
ideas?)

Whilst the Repeater has a few flaws, it is in my opinion the most
feature-filled dedicated looper to date.

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com