Reprogramming the PMC-10 for LoopIV

Original Message--
Andre suggested:
-- What about using DirectMIDI commands for SUS-Unrounded Multiply and
Reverse?  It seems to me that the Multiply on String A - Record on
String B thing is basically doing an Unrounded Multiply, which is
available as a DirectMIDI command in LoopIV.  What if you did the SUS
version of that on string A, and then DirectMIDI for Reverse on String
B?  (Doing Reverse via DirectMIDI would save you the trouble of having
to program the Parameter thing as well).

**I tried this new command--doesn't seem to do what I expect if Quantize is
on . . . It wanted to round with Q=loop or cycle, momentary works with
Q=off, might be working correctly with =8th--
But the problem isn't with the loop setter--that still works fine, I can
get
the unquantize effect in a quantized state.  The difficulty I'm having is
in
going immediately into reverse, i.e., playing back the loop length in
reverse.
This is an effect I have used live--it is not something I cannot live
without.
But I am still curious--doesn't anybody else do this?  Ya know, the live
reverse thing, one repeat of whatever you just played, in reverse?  If so,
how?

Andre futher inquired, politely:
How are you liking LoopIV aside from your current issues?

It's great!  I haven't gotten anywhere yet--I knew it would take a while
before I knew any of the specifics, just because there are so many new
features.  There are a handful of these that will make me a better
looper--and I will put the time in to it.  Heck, I haven't even hooked a
drum machine up to it yet!
So far, this one roadblock has taken a couple of hours, trying different
things to try to achieve what I already had nailed and getting nowhere.
Time to get back to exploring . . .
Gary