Re: I know, I'll start a war!

Maybe I'm just stuck in dumb-guitar-player mode, but
here's a question I've been wanting to ask for years.

What are you looping when you are stereo looping?

I understand wanting 2 or more EDPs or a Repeater
to do multitrack loops, but what are you guys/gals
doing that requires the loop, as created, to be
stereo?

John

--- Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
> Sometimes I just want a great sounding stereo
> looper that's very
> simple to operate.  Is that so wrong?  Maybe the
> answer is "both."
>
> Mark

=====
John Tidwell