Re: I know, I'll start a war!

> What are you looping when you are stereo looping?
>
>  I understand wanting 2 or more EDPs or a Repeater
>  to do multitrack loops, but what are you guys/gals
>  doing that requires the loop, as created, to be
>  stereo?

Usually using  stereo FX processors before the loop.
This then frees up the processor so you can create
new FX sounds (and overdub) without losing
the effect on the loop.

Also, if the effect is controlled by the input in some way,
or by a pedal as you play its nice to have it pre loop.

For instance,  I use a lot of stereo FX patches which can vary the sound
from "almost normal" to "totally abstract" under pedal control.
Then the FX expression control is very much part of the
playing.  In this case the FX needs to be pre loop, otherwise
the dynamics of the FX is lost.

andy butler