Re: Looper census

On Friday, July 5, 2002, at 11:27 AM, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:

> Sorry, I missed the beginning of this one somehow.  As the spelling is
> 'census' I assume that someone called for a poll of which looping
> devices we
> use?  Or what got us into it?

Yes, I misspelled the word.... :) I'm doing that a lot lately...

I actually posted the original message to ask how many loopers were
subscribed to the list (There are a lot of lurkers here I think)... just
out of curiosity. However, people replied detailing their equipment, and
what got them into looping.

Not a bad transformation of the thread... and quite interesting too! :)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com