Re: New MIDI footpedal (MFC10) and EDP.

so am i, but it won't do the momentary thing...nor the toggle function
(where it alternates between sending two commands).

thankfully the Repeater's OS handles the toggling, but for my Pod i had to
set up one pedal to turn on reverb and one pedal to turn off reverb...kind
of a waste of space.

but it WAS cheap ($100).