Re: Electrix/IVL petition

i never suggested they give it away.
if they are already seeking a buyer then they are doing all we can ask.
otherwise, it is reasonable to expect them to do what
they can to avoid screwing their own customers.

my whole point was to find a way to finish the repeater os
without them throwing their proprietary tech to the winds.

isn't the prospect of a four channel edp with time stretch, pitch-shift,
digital i/o, card-memory, and an easily updatable os appealing in the
least?

ring a bell and i'll salivate...

(i admit i'm suprised kim hasn't already posted about what a stupid idea
this is)