Re: Audio Interface options for recording loops

On Tuesday, July 16, 2002, at 12:01 AM, burnett@pobox.com wrote:

> If you're looking for a USB solution, look at the Digidesign MBox. I've
> seen them as low as $450, but would like to see a lower price :).
>
> http://www.digidesign.com/

Looks nice :) I have not come across it before.

It has the same specs though as the Edirol, and a quick search on the
French sites has drawn a blank - maybe its not released over here? Or
has a different model number? Either that, or its after midnight and my
head just is not working :)

The link to the Edirol is here:
http://www.edirol.com/products/info/ua5.html just in case you want to
draw a comparison.

It has zero-latency hardware monitoring, optical in/out.... hhhmmm....

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com