Re: Grooveboxes (was Re: Electrix/IVL petition)

  Mark, first off, thanks soooo much!   <smile>  I'll check out the review.
 If you don't mind, I'd like to also e-mail ya privately concerning the
505.  I am interested, and would like to know a bit more if that's ok?
Thanks bunches...

Smiles,

CQ

At 09:53 AM 7/16/02 -0700, you wrote:
>The MC-505 is older than the MC-307 but has more individual outs, an
>integrated power supply, a D-Beam and a variety of other additional
>features. On the other hand, the 307 offers other control options. The
>following review of the 307 makes a fair number of comparisons between the
>two:
>
>http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/jun01/articles/rolandmc307.asp
>
>If you want a 505, I would be willing to sell mine. It's in great
>condition.
>Never been on the road (not even to a looping festival).
>
>Mark

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates