Fascinating Restoration of EDP Front Panel Functionality with DirectMIDI in Loop IV

Hoo boy--it gets weirder--
I just used Raymond (thank you Sean!!!) to write the DirectMIDI patches for
the PMC-10--haven't gotten too far (haven't actually recorded/listened to
any audio using the pedal, just pressed buttons and watched colourful
lights) but one thing I notice--
The record/multiply/insert thingie works with DirectMIDI!
So if I just HAVE to do the blues I can use these commands.
Sorry if I seemed ungrateful or hysterical previously . . .
Gary