Re: loops w/ live groups

The infamous Wink Blink Synch (a failed device a friend made that sent a
tap for any multiple of LED pulses it detected) actually did this with a
fairly large piece of EL pad.  It's problem was it wasn't sensitive
enough to react to the Repeater's LED.  It did react to other LEDs
though, and was nice and bright.  I sent it back for him to tweak, but
never got it back.  The funny thing is, it was meant to send tap to a
Vortex, which I don't even own anymore.

Waaaa waaaaa.

But basically, I don't think something like this is rocket science.
I've worked with photographers that have strobes that slave off
eachother by detecting eachother's light.

I say this, with no knowledge at all of how to do it.

I also notice that I look less at the Repeater's LED ring, and more at
the number count down.  Something about that count down makes it easier
to follow.

Mark Sottilaro