Re: David Torn EDP manual

But my pal David Klausner tells of a David Torn JamMan demo at The
Ithaca Guitar Center, many days gone by... or is that just Ithaca NY
lore?

BTW, if anyone knows a Guitarist/Stick player (and JamMan abuser) by the
name of David Klausner, I'd love his email address.  He was a long time
Ithaca (Enfield actually) resident, and then he moved away and I've lost
track of him.  Was the first musician I shared a MIDI clock with!  Many
food credits were earned at our ABC Cafe performances.

Mark Sottilaro