Re: price drop on Line 6 rack units

>  >>>>No mention of feedback in the 60 second looper--but I'm sure the 2.5
>second
>delay models all have regeneration control.
>
>Hmmm... as I understand it, the DL4 loop setting has a *fixed*
>regeneration
>rate of about 95%, with each layer fading out after about 5 minutes or so.
>
>I was just hoping that the Pro model offered a little more control.
>
>Oh well, nothing neccesarily wrong with learning to work within a
>specified
>set of limits. Matter of fact, over the years, I've learned that having
>*more* options often equals *less* output.  LOL
>
>After all, just how much control did Fripp have over those two Revox tape
>machines?

not much, but the FB he had (although he may not have used it much ;-)
and what he did is pretty much done...

I just shortly repeat what Kim an me pointed several time at on this list:
With FB constantely at max, the loop turns into a ball on a chain:
The phrase you started with keeps you in the same mood, you cannot
evolve when you feel its time, just revolve, chopp off... ;-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org