Re: price drop on Line 6 rack units

on 8/13/02 10:24 AM, Jonathan El-Bizri at ssrndpty@hotmail.com wrote:

> So, has anyone here tried their filter modeler?

I've got floor pedal. The synths are about as annoying as the originals.
It's
got lots of variations on envelope following wahs (vowel sounds, Mutron,
etc.). It's got some interesting cyclic wahs including stepped filters
(both
sequential and random). The slow filter is a nice variation on the slow
gear effect but using a filter instead. They also have some deeply twisted
filter + ring modulator stuff.

I would assume that the rack unit is similar but MIDI syncable, etc..

Mark

P.S. Gear spam: I'm finding that for what I play, I'm not using the FM4
enough to justify the floor space. (It also has a tendency to overload my
DG-Stomp which has an annoyingly limited control over input levels. I
blame the DG-Stomp for that rather than the FM4.) In other words, I would
be willing to part with it for Prepal - 10% fellow looper's discount +
shipping or for an MM4 or DL4 if someone is planning on replacing their
floor unit with a pro unit.