Re: one guitar played therw four guitar amps.

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, guitar66. wrote:

> hi. could you inform me of a way to run one guitar with four full stacks
> at the same time? is there a simple box that has one input and four
> outputs with it?   thanks for any help.

An Akai Headrush has four outputs that are live in "tape echo" mode. If
you set it to minimum time, minimum head gap, and equal ratio, you should
get, if not a simultaneous, then a really short delay between the four
signals. I don't have enough equal-level speakers to set this up right
now. I'd be interested in someone who's used four speakers with a Headrush
telling me how it sounds, or I'll get the additional cables and set it up
tomorrow or so myself and report back if people like.

best,
Steve Burnett