Re: Critique of Critique of Feedback at Max

when i think about all that I DO NOT KNOW about music both harmonically
and
rhythmically i could just cry and give up my "passion" but then i hit an A
-minor chord in 4/4 and just smile.....some day ill play that b# flat 13
sus
-7 chord in 6/7 time but thats for next week.....i also have a shirt that
sez
"FEEDBACK 100%" was this another lie?.....damn, why does everyone look
like
BUSH to me as of late?.....:).....michael
p.s. i seldom if ever use 100% feedback, maddness lies in that
direction...... BEWARE!