Re: newbie looper/maybe out of the loop

Mike....
If your home studio is computer based, or even if it is
a digital, hard-disk based, tabletop workstation, you really
should learn enuf MIDI to take advantage of it when it is
available.  Looping software, such as Ableton's Live
or Fruityloops, would be great for building up rhythms
using your older gear which doesn't have MIDI sync
capability.
--
gary
@friendlyspider.com