Re: EDP Hardware Interface

99% of what I do begins with a MIDI clock.  Either because I've got
another musician looping with me, or another device that needs to stay
in synch with what I'm doing.  My frustration with the EDP manual was
that I couldn't just find all the functions that dealt with MIDI synch
in one section.  I knew what I wanted to do, but the terminology wasn't
the most clear, and the presentation of information very awkward.

This is when I gave up on the manual to some degree, and went to Andre's
site.  His aural examples, coupled with an explanation of his parameters
was all I needed to figure out how to set my EDP up to do what I want.
Most of the time I keep the EDP like the first example on this link:

http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP/2001.html

Marklar